"You are the reason I am in business."
Doris Owens knows her clients are the key to her success, and she’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy, meet every need, and fix every problem. Doris specializes in residential real estate in DuPage ,Cook, and surrounding Counties, where she has been a resident for over forty years.
In her 30 years of experience listing and selling in the western suburbs, Doris has learned to anticipate common problems. She has also recognized that attention to details and a willingness to "go the extra mile" are crucial to helping her clients through the real estate process, and making sure the results at the end are just what they hoped for.
Doris has also acquired memberships with several real estate associations:
- Illinois Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- REALTORS® Association of the Western Suburbs
- Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI)
- MAP Multiple Listing Service.
and has won numerous awards for her exceptional sales and service:
- A Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- A top listing and selling agent for several years running
- Member of the prestigious CENTURY 21 Lullo Presidents Club.
- 2005 Quality Service Award
- Mature Moves Specialist
- CGRN (Century 21 Global Referral Network)
- CNC (Certified Negotiation Consultant)
- CSC (Certified Staging Consultant)
If you are an agent in need of a real estate website for yourself, my guy is great!